Asian Logistics, Maritime and Aviation Conference (ALMAC), the most important event of its kind in Asia, brings together industry professionals from all sectors along the supply chain and shippers, to exchange latest market intelligence and explore business opportunities around the world, will be staged on 2-3 November (Tue-Wed) this year.
A year into the new normal, global trade has experienced unprecedented supply chain disruptions and abrupt shifts in consumption patterns. Rethinking past regimes and stepping up the pace in digitalisation are critical for staying ahead of the game. Themed “Resilience • Agility • Sustainability: Reshaping the Global Supply Chain”, the ALMAC 2021 will address the following key issues:
- New trade order amid trade tensions and regional collaboration
- Evolving intermodal networks in the Asia-Pacific
- Post-pandemic megatrends in e-commerce
- March towards sustainability beyond 2050
There will also be a series of thematic forums discussing on the market outlooks and trending topics in air freight, maritime, supply chain management and logistics. A tentative programme framework is attached for reference.
In view of the latest development of the pandemic and travel restrictions, ALMAC 2021 will adopt a hybrid format, i.e. an online conference supplemented with physical satellite conference in Hong Kong to facilitate more exchange and networking opportunities.
Experiences on ALMAC this year include the followings and more to come.
- First-hand Access to Global Intelligence from Renowned Industry Leaders in various Conference Sessions
- Insight Exchange with Exclusive and Interactive side-chats with Market Leaders and Industry Experts across different Industries
- Interact with ALMAC Online Participants without any Geographical Boundaries
The event was attended by representatives from Citi, DHL, JD.com, Li & Fung Group, Ocean Network Express, OOCL ...
Conference program please visit www.almac.hk/
Members registered at: https://reg-almaconline.hktdc.com/
Registration code exclusively for VECOM Members: A114OBOVNVECOM (USD40/ HKD300 only!)
Discover the business opportunities that are great and dirty for businesses in the industry across the world!