On the morning of July 21, 2023, the Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency (iDEA) in collaboration with the Vietnam E-commerce Association (VECOM), together with the Vietnam Association for Logistics Manpower Development (VALOMA) organized the Fulfillment Services Forum 2023.
The forum took place successfully which attracted the attention of nearly 300 representatives from agencies, associations, organizations, press, enterprises, research institutes and universities nationwide.
Opening speech - Ms. Le Hoang Oanh - Director of the Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency, Ministry of Industry and Trade
The forum is held with 2 sessions
SESSION 1: E-COMMERCE AND LOGISTICS WITH ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
1. Sustainable E-commerce development strategy - Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hung - Senior Advisory Council on E-Commerce
2. Optimizing logistics activities to promote environmental protection - Mr. Tran Thanh Hai - Deputy Director of the Import-Export Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
3. Strategies to develop environmentally friendly postal services towards green postal services - Mr. La Hoang Trung - Director General of the Postal Department of the Ministry of Information and Communications
4. Action plan for circular economy implementation and implications for E-commerce - Dr. Lai Nguyen Manh - Head of Economic and Natural Resources Department - Institute of Natural Resources and Environment Quality Control
5. Lazada logistics - Fast delivery, open green future - Mr. Vu Duc Thinh - General Director of Lazada Logistics Vietnam
6. Greening Logistics – An important direction for sustainable development - Mr. Phan Trong Le - Head of VNPost Brand Research and Development Department; Head of Logistics and Fulfillment Services Department of VECOM.
SESSION 2: DISCUSSION
Co-ordinator: Ms. Bui Thi Phuong Chi - Director of Economic and Financial TV Channel VITV
In addition, there were the participation of the following units:
1. Mr. La Hoang Trung - Director of the Postal Department, Ministry of Information and Communications
2. Dr. Lai Van Manh - Head of Economic and Natural Resources Department, Institute of Natural Resources Strategy and Policy
3. Ms. Cao Cam Linh - Head of Research Department, the Vietnam Association for Logistics Manpower Development (VALOMA)
4. Mr. Vu Duc Thinh - General Director of Lazada Logistics Vietnam
5. Mr. Phan Trong Le - Head of VNPost's Brand Research and Development Department
Head of Logistics and order fulfillment VECOM
6. Ms. Dang Nguyet Anh - Manager of the National Plastics Action Program in Vietnam (NPAP)
Closing speech - Mr. Bui Trung Kien _ Vice President of Vietnam E-commerce Association
At the discussion session, many businesses and educational institutions asked questions to the speakers, especially delivery, production, logistics enterprises, etc. Tthey állso pointed out the remaining difficulties, from which the state agencies could serve as a basis for changing policies on e-commerce, environment, postal... In addition, the Forum also received attention from environmental agencies, embassies and non-governmental organizations on...
VECOM would like to express our sincere thanks to the attention and participation of your units (the Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency, Postal Department, Department of Import and Export, ...) for this event. VECOM also would like to thank the Co-ordinating Unit - VALOMA, the sponsors (Lazada, Grab, VNPost, EMS Vietnam, Fado, NetNam, VietGuys) for accompanying this year's Forum. In the process of organizing, it is inevitable that mistakes will be made. We hope for your understanding and suggestions so that organizers can be more complete in organizing similar events for the e-commerce community. Any suggestions please send to email@example.com.
The Fulfillment Services Forum 2023 has officially closed with great success. We hope to continue to receive the response and support from you for the next events organized by VECOM.