The Program Connecting to Promote Investment, Trade and Tourism Vietnam - Laos - Thailand 2023 is one of the cooperation activities to promote trade promotion between Vietnam - Laos - Thailand, in the context of Cross-border e-commerce activities are growing, especially between Vietnam, Laos and Thailand.
With the goal of creating opportunities for businesses in countries with products and goods to participate in trade promotion with other countries, starting with an event in Champasak province, Laos. Understand the potential and strengths of countries and seek investors to develop markets to your countries.
Creating conditions for Vietnamese, Laotian and Thai businesses to meet, exchange, connect and expand product consumption markets; At the same time, promoting and facilitating investment activities, developing trade by industry, developing regional tourism and partners in accordance with strategies, planning, plans and objectives of economic - tourism development in the new normal. Ensure the implementation of trade promotion programs and activities of inter-regional and inter-sectoral nature.
Building images, propagating, promoting and introducing potential local products, providing opportunities for cooperation between businesses
Activities in the program "Connecting to promote investment, trade and tourism in Laos - Vietnam - Thailand" taking place on April 8-11, 2023 include the following contents:
Activity 1: Exhibition program to display products, investment cooperation, trade and tourism among countries
a) Time: April 9, 2023 (Sunday)
b) Venue: Hall 1st floor of Grand Hotel, Pakse city, Champasak province.
c) Form and content:
- The exhibition displays promotion, products, images in the field of investment cooperation, trade and tourism with 40 booths of local businesses 3 countries Vietnam Laos Thailand
- With the participation of Comrade Nguyen Van Trung (Consul General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Pakse) along with Comrade Vilayvong Butdakham (UV Central Committee of Lao People's Democratic Party, Secretary/Province of Champasak province) and Ms. Song-luk Wo- raphai (Deputy Governor of Ubon Ratchathani Province) cut the ribbon to open the Exhibition.
- Trade show attracts enterprises representing 3 countries to participate with 40 booths, of which Vietnamese enterprises have 20 booths (04 enterprises in Ho Chi Minh City; Da Nang, Quang Nam, Kon Tum). Each locality 02 enterprises; Gia Lai, Khanh Hoa each local 03 enterprises; VECOM 04 enterprises) and 14 booths of Champasak enterprises, 6 booths from Sekong and Attapeu.
- On the other hand, this exhibition has the participation of leading enterprises of Vietnamese localities such as Truong Hai (Thaco Agri), Saigon Trade Corporation (SATRA), enterprises specializing in providing entertainment solutions. agricultural methods, industrial chains of coffee, medicinal herbs, consumer products, garments... of three countries Vietnam - Laos - Thailand.
- At the exhibition, businesses have the opportunity to promote local special products to international friends, create opportunities to find and expand markets for businesses to promote the connection of the three platforms. economy. With a variety of goods samples, eye-catching presentation, the exhibition received positive feedback from local businesses, investors and local people.
Activity 2: Conference on investment, trade and tourism promotion of three countries Vietnam - Laos - Thailand
a) Time: April 10, 2023 (Monday)
b) Venue: Hall 1st floor of Grand Hotel, Pakse city, Champasak province
- Including 350 delegates from Laos - Vietnam - Thailand provinces, 16 leaders of Vietnamese provinces are businesses and investors who are looking for investment opportunities, trade promotion and business network expansion. business.
- To Champasak province:
+ Mr. Vilayvong Butdakham - Central Committee of Lao People's Democratic Party, Secretary/Province of Champasak Province
+ Representatives of the Southern provinces of Laos: Mr. Dao-vong Phon-keo (Member of the Central Committee of the Lao People's Democratic Party, Secretary/Province of Salavan); Mr. Lec-lay Si-vilay (Member of the Central Committee of the Lao People's Democratic Party); Secretary/Province of Sekong; Mr. Tha Nu Xay - Ban Sa Let (Standing Member, Deputy Governor of Attapeu province); Ms. Song-luk Wo-raphai (Deputy Governor of Ubon Ratchathani Province)
- On the Vietnamese side:
+ Mr. Nguyen Van Trung – Consulate General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Pakse
+ Mr. Phan Van Mai - Member of the Central Committee of the Party, Permanent Deputy Secretary of the City Party Committee, Chairman of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Head of the Delegation of the 15th National Assembly of Ho Chi Minh City.
+ Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Dung – Chairman of Vietnam E-commerce Association
+ With representatives from the provinces of Dong Nai, Kon Tum, Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Binh Duong, Gia Lai, Dong Thap, Khanh Hoa, Quang Ngai,...
- On the Thai side:
+ Ms. Song-luk Wo-raphai - Deputy Governor of Ubon Ratchathani Province, Kingdom of Thailand.
d) Form and content:
- Create a trade connection space for 40 participating enterprises including manufacturing and trading enterprises in Vietnam and distributors, supermarkets in Laos,.... to exchange, connect and signed a cooperation agreement on the day of the program "Forum connecting to promote investment, trade and tourism between Laos and Vietnam".
Activity 3: Survey on tourism, investment and trade (Caravan itinerary)
The Caravan journey starts from Da Nang to Pakse city, Champasak province, Lao PDR, organized by the Vietnam E-commerce Association with the aim of creating favorable conditions for member businesses to interact with businesses in Vietnam. Laos, Thailand and contribute to the association's members
* Day 1: April 8, 2023: Connecting Caravan to promote trade and tourism between Vietnam - Laos - Thailand
On the morning of April 8, 2023, within the framework of the program to connect to promote trade and tourism in the three countries of Vietnam - Laos - Thailand, the delegation of the Vietnam E-commerce Association consisted of members of the Executive Committee, businesses from members of the Association, departed through the territories of Da Nang, Quang Nam, Nam Giang border gates - Dakta Ok Lao, Dak Cheung and were present in Pakse (Laos). Here, the delegation had a meeting and worked with the Consulate General of Vietnam in Pakse.
This is a large-scale event with the participation of a large number of businesses, mass organizations and government agencies of the three countries. Given the important role of VECOM in exchanging and promoting multilateral trade in the region, this is not only a trip aimed at tightening relations between countries, but also a trip that promises to open up many opportunities. new domestic and regional trade.
* Day 2: April 9, 2023: Caravan delegation to visit Champasak
On the morning of April 9, 2023, the Caravan delegation moved to attractions in Champasak province such as:
• Pakse - Wat Phu
• Visiting Vat Phu
• Visit Ted Gneuang waterfall, Paksong
This is one of the special experiences, watching the grandeur of nature, meeting friends who are different in culture and language but share the same goal of sustainable development.
On the evening of April 9, 2023, the Caravan delegation attended the exhibition to display products to welcome the Forum connecting Laos - Vietnam - Thailand to promote investment, trade and tourism in Champasak province, in a bustling space. rhythm with the participation of businesses, displaying goods and services in a thoughtful and professional manner, introducing unique products and interesting cultural stories. The event also had the participation of representatives of Vietnam - Laos - Thailand provinces and many other agencies and departments. Through this activity, it shows the interest and goodwill of the Vietnamese Government to the cooperation and development relationship with other countries.
After that, the delegation continued to attend the Opening Ceremony and the reception organized by Champasak province which also took place afterwards, creating a cozy and intimate atmosphere, tightening the friendly relationship between the countries.
*Day 3: April 10, 2023: Join the forum to connect to promote investment, trade and tourism Laos - Vietnam - Thailand
On the morning of April 10, 2023, members of the Association participated in the Forum program.
This is considered the climax activity of the 3-day journey across 3 countries of the Vietnam E-commerce Association (VECOM) to your country. The networking forum took place successfully with the participation of delegates, government agencies and businesses from three countries.
*Day 4: 11/4/2023: End of Caravan journey
The Caravan journey ends well with many meaningful activities and promotes many connections.
Above is the summary of the organization of the program Connecting to Promote Investment, Trade and Tourism between Vietnam, Laos and Thailand in 2023.